Back for a third time ....
At the moment P&O have not cancelled the September 4-7 sailing of the Pacific Explorer, however this may change.
Emails have been sent to those who have let Merrin Marks know that they have booked.
Basically anyone already booked has until approx mid-June to make a decision re cancelling without further penalty, the refund policy can be found here:
For anyone considering booking, it would be best to hold off and await further information mid-June.
Are you looking for
- a weekend getaway?
- with fibre crafting?
- and great company included?